Earth Day Activities With Pacific Science Center
Come Celebrate Earth Day with Pacific Science Center and the Mercer Slough Environmental Education Center where we are dedicated to providing Earth Day-friendly programming for visitors of all ages. Join us as we explore the oceans with Science On a Sphere or investigate the changing seasons in the Planetarium. Talk to our Life Sciences staff about ocean acidification at the Tide Pool or learn about CO2 impact at the Sound Atmosphere-Carbon Monitoring Station. Below is a complete list of activities in Seattle and Bellevue.
Alki Waterfront – West Seattle - Saturday, April 19
Seattle Magazine Earth Day 5K: Run to Keep Seattle GREEN: Join Pacific Science Center staff and employees in participating in Seattle Magazine's second annual Earth Day 5K.
Pacific Science Center - Seattle - April 25-27
- The Arches will glow green in honor of Earth Day (April 22).
- On the Live Science Stage: Ice Under Fire.
- Visit the special interactive earth-focused educational carts and other earth-themed presentations.
- Learn all the earth-related happenings on Science On A Sphere.
- Visit our newly planted Pollinator Garden in the courtyard.
- Check out our amazing nature and environmental documentaries.
- April 25 only - Rock out and learn about geology with our very own Rock and Roll Science on Wheels van.
- Check with Guest Services about our Earth Day Membership packages.
- Visit the Gift Store with special Earth Day merchandise.
- All of this and more!