Pacific Science Center November 7-9, 2014
Friday 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Pacific Science Center is excited to present three days of live demonstrations, interactive exhibits and talks for school children, families and citizen scientists interested in learning more about the exciting world of life sciences and the key role research plays in our daily lives.
The eighth annual Life Sciences Research Weekend at Pacific Science Center takes place Friday, November 7 through Sunday, November 9, 2014. This experience promises guests hands-on science and face-to-face time with the nation's top research scientists from companies and research institutions across Washington state.
- Accium BioSciences
- American Chemical Society, Puget Sound Section
- Emergent Product Development Seattle
- Friends of FSH Research
- Infectious Disease Research Institute
- Iverson Genetic Diagnostics
- Northwest Association for Biomedical Research (NWABR)
- Pacific Science Center: Science Communication Fellows
- Seattle Biomed
- Seattle Genetics (Saturday only)
- Shoreline Community College: Amgen Biotechnology Experience
- The Hope Heart Institute
- University of Washington Biochemistry: Computer Science and Engineering and Center for Game Science
- University of Washington Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering Society
- University of Washington Chemistry: David Ginger Lab
- University of Washington Genome Sciences
- University of Washington Kaeberlein Lab
- UW Medicine, South Lake Union Group (SLUGS)
- University of Washington Molecular Engineering & Sciences Institute (MolES)
- University of Washington Neurobiology & Behavior Community Outreach
- University of Washington School of Nursing
- Washington State University: Horticulture Department
Entry to this event is included with the price of general admission - FREE for Pacific Science Center members. For more information please contact Val Kravis at email@example.com or (206) 443-2937.
Media Sponsor: KUOW 94.9 Public Radio