Science On Wheels - Registration
Follow the steps below to book our Science On Wheels and Science After School programs. Should you need assistance at any time, please call our Registration Office, Monday- Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at (206) 443-2925.
1. Browse our site for a listing of Science On Wheels program offerings - Full day, partial day, assemblies and classroom lessons can be delivered to schools in a way that meets the size and budget of your school. 2013-2014 Science On Wheels Program Guide
2. Check out our subsidy information - Limited subsidies are available and awarded on a first come first served basis. 2013-2014 Subsidy Information
3. Download the Price Guide for your district/region:
- Puget Sound Information and Price Guide
- Washington State Information and Price Guide
- Out of State Information and Price Guide
4. Download our Registration Form or call our Registration Department to schedule your visit today.
For additional pricing and registration information please call (206)443-2925
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Science On Wheels is made possible with generous support from Amgen Foundation, Anonymous, James and Marie Borgman, Hubbard Family Foundation (Edmonds school district), Johnston-Hanson Foundation (Spokane County), William Kilworth Foundation (Pierce County), Plum Creek Foundation (Kittitas & Yakima Counties), The Ellis Foundation, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, The Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction, and Wells Fargo.