Hours Of Operation
- Open Daily Through Labor Day Weekend - 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Starting Sept. 2:
- Weekdays - 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Sat-Sun-Holidays - 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Exhibits close at 2 p.m. Friday, Sept. 19.
- Exhibits closed, theaters open Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 27.
- Exhibits and theaters closed Christmas Day, Dec. 25.
If you're planning on stopping in for a few hours or making a whole day of your visit, you're sure to have a great time and find plenty to do at Pacific Science Center.
We are located on the south side of the Seattle Center campus on Denny Way and Second Ave N. Ticketing entrances are located on the north side facing Seattle Center and on the south side facing Denny Way. Our north entrance is the only evening entrance.
From Interstate 5, either northbound or southbound:
- Take exit 167 (Mercer Street) toward Seattle Center.
- Continue west on Mercer St.
- Continue west on Broad St. (Mercer becomes Broad)
- Turn right at Denny Way.
- Turn right at 2nd Ave N.
- Pacific Science Center is on your right. The walkway to the entrance is just north of the Science Center buildings.