Our pre-visit materials and educator guides are designed to help educators evaluate what kind of preparation will be most valuable for your students and to better plan your Pacific Science Center visit. Now is the time to inspire your students' lifelong interest in science, engineering, math and technology. Learn more.
Tropical Butterfly House Pre-Visit Guide
Dinosaurs: A Journey Through Time Pre-Visit Guide
Insect Village Pre-Visit Guide
Body Works Educator Guide
Nano Educator Guide
Professor Wellbody's Academy of Health & Wellness
- Grades K-3 Educator Handbook
- Grades 4-6 Educator Handbook
- Grades K-3 Educator Handbook - Spanish
- Grades 4-6 Educator Handbook - Spanish
Please help us gauge the impact of the Wellbody experience on students' health behaviors by having them take the pre- and post-visit surveys included both Educator Handbooks. Click here to view cumulative Health Behavior Poll results from 6th and 7th grade classes.
POMPEII: The Exhibition Educator Guide
Additional educator resources for POMPEII: The Exhibition:
- U.S. Geological Survey - Cascade Volcanoes Teaching Resources
- Living With a Volcano in Your Backyard: an Educator's Guide With Emphasis on Mount Rainier (Includes science content and inquiry-based activities designed for middle school students)
- U.S. Geological Survey - Cascade Volcanoes Multimedia and Image Galleries
- U.S. Geological Survey - Education Resources on biology, geology, geography and more, organized by grade level
Astro Adventures is a teacher's guide for astronomy activities created to answer the high demand for a space science unit for elementary teachers. Learn more.
For more space science educator materials, visit Astronomy Resources.
To help teachers with children who are affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder, Pacific Science Center, along with the University of Washington's Department of Rehabilitation Therapy, has created downloadable and printable resources geared to prepare you for your visit to Pacific Science Center. Learn More
School Group Financial Assistance
School group financial assistance may be available for those who qualify. Call (206) 443-2925 for details.
Public and private school groups in grades K-12 within the Seattle Public School District boundaries are eligible for free bus transportation, courtesy of PEMCO Insurance. To register and to find out more, call (206) 443-2925. Learn more