Five Reasons You Can’t Miss Science of Spirits
Here at Pacific Science Center, we’ve been experimenting with ideas for our next 21+, after-hours event and we decided to shake things up… or perhaps, stir. Join us on October 15 for science served straight up at The Science of Spirits. Dive into the inner-workings of local distilleries from around the greater Seattle area to learn about the process of distilling alcohol.
Here’s just a taste of what to expect and five reasons you won’t want to miss Science of Spirits.
5. Get grossed out at GROSSOLOGY: The (Impolite) Science of the Human Body with after-hours access to the exhibit that explores the science behind your bodily functions from farts to burps and everything in between.
4. Taste a variety of liquors and liqueurs distilled from Seattle to San Juan Island; and with five tastings included in your ticket price, you’ll sip on samples from across the Sound.
3. Sample craft cocktails concocted specifically for this event with special liquors.
2. Take home a bottle (or two!) of your favorite tastings from the night. Each distillery will have product you can’t find in the liquor aisle for purchase.
1. Dive into the distilling process with the pros and learn how your favorite alcohols are crafted.
Reserve your tickets now to ensure your spot at The Science of Spirits on October 15. Tickets are $35 ($30) for Members and include five tastings, one craft cocktail and access to GROSSOLOGY: The (Impolite) Science of the Human Body.