Foundations of Science Breakfast – Day Of Responsibilities
Before the Program starts at 7:30 a.m.
- Arrive no later than 7 a.m., 6:45 a.m. if possible.
- Check in at the Breakfast Champion registration table to receive your nametag, Breakfast Champion package, and make any guest adjustments
- Find your table (each nametag has the table number printed on it)
- Welcome your guests and all the guests we might have seated at your table; introduce your guests.
- Enjoy the hands-on science experiences and encourage your guests to participate.
- Once seated, invite your guests to view the AR centerpiece using the downloadable “PacSci 15th Annual Breakfast” app.
During the Program
- Only once prompted from the stage (at app. 8:30 a.m.), please pass around to the guests at your table the giving cards, which will be waiting for you in the clear folder on your table.
NOTE: If one or more of your guests could not come, please send the giving card to them with an ‘I missed you note’. We will include a few blank envelopes and sticky notes in your packet. You may also write the note during the breakfast, stick it onto the giving card and put it back into the clear envelope and Pacific Science Center will send it for you.
- Remind your guests to have their gifts matched by their employer! If guests brought a matching gift form, tell them to enclose it in the giving card.
- Send clear envelope around again for guests to include their completed giving card with check or credit card information and possibly matching gift form.
- Close the clear envelope and hold on to it. A designated staff person will come and pick it up right at 9 a.m. when the Breakfast program ends. Please do NOT leave the table until the envelope has been picked up from your table and please do NOT walk away with the envelope.
After the Luncheon
- Thank your guests at the table.
- Use the Thank You notes in your Breakfast Champion package to send personalized notes to your guests.
- If a guest was absent today, please:
- Send them a giving card with a special note or encourage them via email to give online.
- Write a note on the provided sticky notes, attach it to a giving card and include it back into the clear envelope so that Pacific Science Center can send it. They might still want to contribute.
Pacific Science Center Post-Breakfast Touchpoints
- April 24th mid-day: Results Thank You email sent out to all attendees
- April 25th End of Day: Personalized table results summary emailed to each Breakfast Champion
- Within a week: Breakfast donation tax-receipts mailed to all attendees