Exhibits & Programs
Ticket Fundraiser Program
The Pacific Science Center Ticket Fundraiser Program is now available for schools to raise money for an upcoming field trip. The program is completely free for your school, and students will have the opportunity to connect with their community while working toward their field trip along the way. This will be the easiest fundraiser your school will do all year.
For more information and to purchase tickets, call (206) 443-2931.
How It Works:
- Extremely Easy and No Risk: Purchase a block of tickets at our special reduced rate to re-sell in your community. We’ll provide all of your tickets and marketing materials including pamphlets highlighting the exciting experiences Pacific Science Center has to offer. Should you not sell all fundraising tickets, they can be returned for a full refund no later than the date of the field trip.
- Fundraising: Sell tickets to friends, family and coworkers at a heavily discounted rate and a significant portion of the ticket price will go directly back to your school. It’s a win-win for your students and your school.
- Tickets can be purchased in bundles of 30.
- Purchase must be paid in full upon order.
- Tickets can be picked up at Pacific Science Center or mailed for a small fee.
- Unused tickets must be returned by your field trip date for a refund.
Earn up to $3 per ticket sold and apply it to a class field trip.
|Initial Purchase Cost||Re-Sale Price||Amount Earned per Ticket|
|Adult Exhibits Admission||$13||$16||$3|
|Youth Exhibits Admission||$13||$16||$3|