Exhibits & ProgramsPrograms and resources for homeschoolers.
Homeschool Mondays: Terracotta Warriors
Every Monday through August 28, homeschool groups of any size can discover Terracotta Warriors of the First Emperor at the reduced school group rate!
Enhance your history, social studies, science and art curriculum with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to investigate the scientific underpinnings of one of the greatest discoveries of our time: China’s terracotta warriors. Delve into the science and technology of priceless artifacts and behold real figures from the terracotta army. Experiment with hands-on activities and unearth the mystery hidden in the tomb of the First Emperor. Complete your experience with the IMAX documentary, Mysteries of China and prepare your homeschoolers with our educator guide.
June Homeschool Week
June 26-30 is Homeschool Week at Pacific Science Center! Visit on any day this week and receive admission to Terracotta Warriors at the reduced Homeschool Mondays rate listed below.
Choose an offer:
- Terracotta Warriors only: $12 per person (regularly $27.75 for youth)
- Terracotta Warriors + Mysteries of China IMAX documentary: $14 per person (regularly $31.75 for youth)
Both offers include access to all permanent exhibits. The Skies of Ancient China planetarium show can be also added on at no additional cost. Planetarium tickets are available upon arrival and seating is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to redeem this offer:
To redeem this offer, simply mention that you’re a homeschool group when you arrive at the gate on Mondays, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. No reservations or documentation required. Tickets must be purchased on-site at Pacific Science Center on the day of your visit. Offer not valid on holidays. Qualifying groups will have a minimum of one homeschool student and a maximum of 10. No more than one adult per child (additional adults will be charged the general admission rate).
Call (206) 443-2925 to learn more.
Every Monday, homeschool groups of any size can explore Pacific Science Center’s permanent exhibits at the reduced school group rate! Simply mention that you’re a homeschool group when you arrive at the gate. No reservations required.
Choose an offer:
- Permanent exhibits + IMAX documentary: $9 per person (regularly $20.75 for youth)
- Permanent exhibits only: $7 per person (regularly $14.75 for youth)
- Mondays, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.*
- Admission includes access to all permanent exhibits
- Qualifying groups will have a minimum of one homeschool student and a maximum of 10. No more than one adult per child (additional adults will be charged the general admission rate).
- These rates do not include access to Terracotta Warriors of the First Emperor. Through August 28, add Terracotta Warriors to your visit for an additional $5 per person.
*Offer not valid on holidays.
Groups of 10 or More Students
Have a group of 10 or more students?
Call to reserve a homeschool group field trip and receive the reduced school group field trip rate. Field trip reservations are available Monday-Friday through June 30. Qualifying groups will have 10+ school-aged students and no more than one adult per child. Book your homeschool field trip by calling (206) 443-2925.