Exhibits & Programs
Life Sciences Research Weekend: Nov. 6-8, 2015
Pacific Science Center is excited to present three days of live demonstrations, interactive exhibits and talks for school children, families and citizen scientists interested in learning more about the exciting world of life sciences and the key role research plays in our daily lives.
The ninth annual Life Sciences Research Weekend at Pacific Science Center takes place Friday, November 6 through Sunday, November 8, 2015. This experience promises guests hands-on science and face-to-face time with the nation’s top research scientists from companies and research institutions across Washington state.
Entry to this event is included with the price of general admission – FREE for Pacific Science Center Members.
- American Chemical Society, Puget Sound Section
- North Seattle College – SHINE
- Northwest Association for Biomedical Research (NWABR)
- Pacific Northwest Diabetes Research Institute (PNDRI)
- UW Biochemistry, Computer Science and Engineering, and Center for Game Science
- ZymoGenetics, a Bristol-Myers Squibb company
- UW Neuroscience Community Outreach Group