Youth Access Membership
For foster youth, youth experiencing homelessness and their caregivers.
- Unlimited admission for named youth/caregiver as well as up to two unnamed adults and up to six unnamed youth per visit.
- Free admission to planetarium and matinee laser shows.
- 15 free documentary IMAX® movie passes.
- Discounts on feature-length IMAX movies.
- And much more!
Youth under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the Science Center.
Who Is Eligible?
- Any youth experiencing homelessness age 14 to 21.
- Any caregiver of a youth experiencing homelessness under the age of 14.
- Any youth, age 14 to 21, currently in a dependency action in a Washington State or Tribal Court, in the care and custody of the Department of Social and Health Services or Tribal Child Welfare agency, and in foster care.
- Any foster parent or relative caregiver providing care for a child under the age of 14, through a dependency action in a Washington State or Tribal Court, in the care and custody of the Department of Social and Health Services or Tribal Child Welfare agency,
- Any youth 14 to 21 being raised by a relative or kinship caregiver who lives in Washington State.
- Any Relative/Kinship caregiver living in Washington State raising children under the age of 14, and is served through a Washington Kinship Navigator Support Program, or is a member of a Washington state federally recognized tribe.
How Do I Sign Up?
Call (206) 443-2924, email email@example.com, or visit the Science Center to learn more and sign up. Our office hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. weekends and holidays.
A gift of just $100 will cover the cost of one Youth Access Membership. Your support is essential to providing youth in need with hands on science education and fun for a whole year.