Top Ten Reasons To Be Excited About The International Exhibition Of Sherlock Holmes
- YOU get to be the detective. The exhibit is hands-on, and you get to solve a mystery!
- Sherlock Holmes was fiction, as was his study at 221b Baker Street, but it’s been recreated here, in detail!
- While modern-day adaptations of Sherlock Holmes are popular, the exhibit recreates that atmosphere of Holmes’ Victorian London.
- Pacific Science Center is putting Sherlock content all over. Exhibits, activities, events!
- The exhibit will be here during Sherlock Holmes’ birthday—and we’re having a party!
- There are hundreds of versions of Sherlock Holmes, and this covers lots of those. For both the experienced and new Sherlockian, it’s a great overview!
- True crime and CSI shows have always been popular, but here’s a chance to see where crime scene investigation got its start, and the kinds of techniques that were used.
- There will be other mysteries and puzzles to solve, both in Seattle and at Pacific Science Center, with prizes! Follow our social media to learn more.
- It’s a great place to show off that Victorian and steampunk wardrobe!
- Even if you don’t know anything about Sherlock Holmes, there’s lots to see and do!