Plan Your Visit
New Winter hours now in effect
Through March 16, 2020:
Wednesday–Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Monday–Tuesday: Closed; exceptions include holidays, as well as Winter Break, and Mid-Winter Break for Seattle Public Schools
Spring/Summer hours go into effect March 16.
Monday–Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
February 17-20: Open, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
February 21: Open, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Closing early for our Science of Spirits event)
View our admission rates, from daily tickets to packaged experiences and group visits.
Present your print at home or mobile tickets to our express entrances for more time to enjoy your experience.
Exhibit Packages are the best deal!
Build your personalized PacSci experience and create the perfect day with virtual reality, the Planetarium, IMAX movies and Laser shows.
Exhibit Packages also include general admission to all PacSci exhibits. Discover hundreds of hands-on exhibits including the Tropical Butterfly House, Professor Wellbody’s Academy of Health & Wellness, and our Tinker Tank maker space.
Getting to Pacific Science Center
During Your Visit
Pacific Science Center Guest Guidelines
- Pacific Science Center is a weapons-free property.
- Pacific Science Center does not tolerate any harassment or discrimination of other guests, volunteers, or staff. Pacific Science Center is an SPD Safe Place supporting safe and secure places for victims of anti-LGBTQ related crimes and harassment. Guests that feel unsafe for any reason during their visit should notify staff right away.
- Pacific Science Center is a tobacco, vaping and e-cigarette-free property, including all outdoor spaces.
- While pets are not permitted inside Pacific Science Center, service animals are welcome.
- All youth under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 throughout their visit.
- No helium balloons are allowed inside Pacific Science Center. If you have any with you, we will gladly keep them in our Guest Services office until you depart.
- We invite you to take photos (for personal use only) in our outdoor spaces and many indoor spaces such as the Butterfly House, however the use of any cell phone or camera device is prohibited in our IMAX® Theaters, Laser Dome & Planetarium.
- Occasionally, due to proprietary and/or curatorial reasons, photography is not allowed inside certain exhibits – when this is the case, notice is posted prior to entry and on our website.
- For the safety and enjoyment of our IMAX® Theater, Laser Dome and Planetarium guests, no late seating is allowed. Please allow yourself ample time to park and enter.
- Most of our exhibits are interactive – please enjoy hands-on learning and handle with care so they may be enjoyed by all guests for years to come.
- For your safety, and that of our other guests, no running indoors or outdoors.
- All guests a required to wear shoes.
- Use care near the edge of the ponds. They are an integral, iconic part of Pacific Science Center but we do not want your visit ruined by a fall in the water.
- Please refrain from eating inside exhibit spaces. There is the Outdoor Lunch Area and benches around our courtyard we invite you to utilize. Food is available for purchase in our café and theater concession areas. School groups may also eat in our Discovery Labs at designated times.
- We request you do not feed any animals. Human food is not healthy for and can endanger the ducks, birds and other animals that frequent Pacific Science Center’s grounds.
- Guests may exit and re-enter Pacific Science Center during their visit. Simply show your ticket or hand-stamp to a cashier for re-entry.
- If you want to listen to music during you visit, we kindly ask that you use headphones and/or keep the volume of your personal electronic devices at a reasonable level so as not to disturb other guests. Please be aware that use of personal electronic devices is not allowed in our Planetarium, IMAX®, or laser theaters.
- Pacific Science Center reserves the right to refuse or revoke membership and/or deny admission without refund at any time it is deemed necessary.
This list is not exhaustive and does not cover every situation. Thank you for following these guidelines and visiting Pacific Science Center. We appreciate your support. Please call (206) 443-2001 with any questions.
Accessibility and Services
Pacific Science Center is dedicated to offering accessibility for all our guests and making your visit both comfortable and memorable. We encourage you to approach any staff member with questions – they are easy to spot in Pacific Science Center shirts and badges and eager to help. We also invite you to visit the Information Desk in Building 1 where our Guest Services team can assist you.