Events & Programs
Preschool Activities at Pacific Science Center
Looking for activities for you and your preschooler that are indoors and engaging? Look no further than Pacific Science Center. During the weekdays, we offer a variety of activities perfect for the littlest scientist in your family. Join us any day of the week to enjoy:
- Story Times that feature monthly themes and rotating books that are read aloud in the Just For Tots area. Story Time is available at 11:15 a.m., 12:15 p.m. and 1:15 p.m.
- Take a trip to space during our Preschool Planetarium shows.
- Participate in a Live Science Stage Show and ignite your little one’s curiosity about snakes, combustion or liquid nitrogen.
- Stroll through our Tropical Butterfly House to see how many exotic butterflies you can spot.
- Get up-close and in-person with a variety of animals including iguanas, turtles, naked mole rats and even touch sea creatures in our Salt Water Tide Pool.
- Rawr with our dinosaurs.
- Engage in hands-on cart activities with themes ranging from bubbles to surgery.
- Bring your child’s imagination to life in our Tinker Tank with “Tinker Tots”, activities specific for preschool-aged children to let them create their own innovations.
Thinking of visiting often? Memberships are the best value for families visiting more than once and include unlimited visits, and discounts on other preschool programming like Preschool Family Play Lab. For more information on Memberships, click here.