Plan Your Visit
Summer at Pacific Science Center
School may be out, but science is always in! Keep your brain in shape and spend your summer learning with Pacific Science Center.
- Venture outside to our Water Works exhibit, where you’ll play with water cannons, spin a two-ton granite ball with your bare hands, and test your strength by walking in the giant water wheel.
- Our High Rail Bike is only open during the summer months, so don’t miss your chance to put the power of physics to the test! The High Rail Bike is suspended 20 feet in the air, balanced on a slender railing with a lever. Ride around the rail while taking in an aerial view of Pacific Science Center and learn how the lever keeps you safe in this interactive exhibit.
- Don’t miss Danger Science, our outdoor live science show about rockets and explosions. Our educators will demonstrate liquid nitrogen tricks and detonate hydrogen balloons, with a big finale so dangerous we can only do it outside!
- Build a rocket and send it flying into the air with Tinker Tank.
- Take in one of our 17 new laser shows in the Laser Dome during our Summer of Light series, from Rihanna to the Beach Boys to Pulitzer Prize-winner Kendrick Lamar.
With so many new experiences along with returning summer favorites, join us for a summer of science under the arches.
*Cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion. Offer valid through July 17 only. Offer valid for Dual level Memberships and above. Offer valid on new Memberships only.