Support Pacific Science CenterWe can't accomplish all we do without you.
Other Ways To Give
Learn about other ways to give including stock donations, memorial gifts, planned giving and more.
You can help support Pacific Science Center. See below for ways to get involved or contact us at email@example.com. For Membership related questions please call (206) 443-2924.
We have an opportunity that we just can’t pass up. Announcing our partnership with Op4G (Opinions for Good), a market research company with a twist. Individuals who sign up will be able to participate in paid activities while providing additional funding to a non-profit of their choice. It’s a win-win for us all.
- Members will be paid by participating in market research.
- Just by signing up, new members give us the opportunity to earn significant additional funding.
- Sustainable funding for us every time a member participates in paid activities, allowing us to maintain the programs we offer.
How to get started:
- Visit op4g.com.
- Choose us as your supported non-profit.
- Complete the short demographic questionnaire (your information will always be kept private and secure by Op4G).
Everyone, everywhere is eligible to sign up – so please share this great opportunity with your friends, family, and colleagues. We hope you consider becoming a member of Op4G and selecting us as your supported non-profit.
A stock portfolio is often among the most valuable assets you own — and one that can carry substantial capital gain, or appreciation in value. With careful planning, you can reduce or even eliminate federal capital gains tax while supporting our work.
To make a general gift of stock, please contact Shannon Schumacher at (206) 443-4624.
Make a gift donation in memory of someone special. If you have any questions, please contact Sara Sloyer at (206) 443-2907 or firstname.lastname@example.org.